No matter the weather outside, it’s always swimsuit weather at the indoor pool at the Westerville Community Center. Kids and adults both have a blast in the Leisure Pool, Competition Pool and Whirlpool. In the Leisure Pool alone there’s a fun body slide, tube slide, fountains, shallow play area, water playground, lazy river and both lap lanes, and an open area for swimming.
Our Competition Pool is a modern eight-lane, 25-yard lap/competitive pool with two diving boards where residents can be found swimming laps or practicing dives.
The indoor pool is part of the Aquatics Division of Westerville Parks and Recreation, whose mission it is to enhance the lives of the people of Westerville with high quality, diverse aquatic facilities, programs and services. Come for a swim and see what a great job they’re doing.
Please note anyone entering pool must purchase a pass (daily or monthly) regardless of if they are swimming or not.
Group Rate Policies
Do you have a large group, camp or daycare facility (20 or more people) that would like to visit a pool? The Westerville Community Center offers a group discount to all groups, camps and daycare facilities with the following rules:
- Fees are based on the group/camp/daycare mailing address (resident/non-resident.)
- There is no group/camps/daycare admittance to HPAC due to capacity levels.
- For group/camp/daycare to be eligible for the discount rate there must be 20 or more people.
- Prior arrangements (at least 48 hours in advance of visit) must be made with the Aquatic Manager. Groups/camps/daycare facilities that show up without making arrangements are not eligible for the group discount and may be turned away if the facility reaches visitation allowance.
- The entire group must be paid for in one transaction.
- Counselors and administrators will pay the same rate as children.
- Counselors must be in the water with the children at all times and may not use the hot tub.
- Aides for special needs groups get in for free.
- Groups/camps/daycare facilities must follow all aquatic rules.
- Adult to child ratios are as follows:
- Children over 8 years old: 1-15 ratio
- Children under 7 years old: 1-8 ratio
- Children 6 years old and & under - adult within arm’s reach at all times
Indoor Pool Rental Information
The pool is available for rentals when not in use for Westerville Parks & Recreation Department programs or scheduled Open Swim and Lap Swim times. Rental fees vary based on time of day. Approved nonprofit organizations will receive a 25% discount on a limited basis. Please contact the Aquatics Manager at (614) 901-6510 for more information and to schedule a rental.