Westerville Parks and Recreation offers many ways to stay fit, healthy and active with group fitness. There are more than 30 different classes ranging from Total Body Training to Yoga and Water Aerobics.
- Classes are for ages 16 and up.
- Programs are based on three levels: beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- Sign up for an entire session or try a Drop In Fitness Class.
Live W.E.L.L. Westerville is a community health initiative that promotes a healthy and active lifestyle using a multidisciplinary approach in an effort to reduce a variety of chronic illnesses. This community-based initiative provides programs and resources for those who live and work in Westerville to become more acquainted with a variety of wellness options.
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling: Franklin County Public Health is offering free counseling to help you kick tobacco for good. Call (833) 224-7848 for more information.
- SilverSneakers: Health plans around the country offer this award-winning program to people who are eligible for Medicare or to group retirees. Westerville Parks and Recreation has teamed up with the Silver Sneakers to offer classes and events specifically for SilverSneakers participants including conditioning classes and health education seminars. Learn more about program: SilverSneakers Information.