A new edition of the Westerville Community Recreation Guide is now available for the summer quarter. Guides will be mailed to City of Westerville residents in the next two weeks.
The online publication may be accessed above or you may pick up a hard copy after Monday, May 13 at the following locations (if available):
- Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave.
- Westerville Visitors and Convention Bureau, 20 W. Main St.
- Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, 99 Commerce Park Dr.
- Westerville Public Library, 126 S. State St.
- Westerville Senior Center, 310 W. Main St.
- Westerville City Hall Lobby, 21 S. State St.
- Westerville Utility Billing/Recreation Building, 64 E. Walnut St.
The guide features programs that take place from the end of May through August with some classes extending into September. Summer registration will be as follows:
NEW! Thursday, May 16 - Senior Center member only registration, 12 p.m. online or in-person at the Westerville Senior Center, 310 W. Main St. only.
Friday, May 17 - Online Resident Registration 12 p.m.
Saturday, May 18 - In-person Resident Registration (at the Westerville Community Center or Westerville Senior Center) 8 a.m.
Sunday, May 19 - Open Online Registration 12 p.m.
Monday, May 20 - Open In-person Registration 8 a.m.
Before Westerville residents register for programs, proof of residency must be verified to receive the discounted resident rate. Parks and Recreation has rolled out a more convenient way to confirm your residency (if you have Westerville utilities) moving forward. Learn more HERE.