REGISTRATION AND RESIDENCY STATUS UPDATE
Before Westerville residents register for programs in 2019, proof of residency must be verified to receive the discounted resident rate. Parks and Recreation has rolled out a more convenient way to confirm your residency (if you have Westerville utilities) moving forward. Learn more HERE.
A new edition of the Westerville Community Recreation Guide is now available for the winter quarter.
Guides will be mailed to City of Westerville residents the week of November 19.
The online publication may be accessed above or you may pick up a hard copy at the following locations beginning Monday, November 26:
- Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave.
- Westerville Visitors and Convention Bureau, 20 W. Main St.
- Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, 99 Commerce Park Dr.
- Westerville Public Library, 126 S. State St.
- Westerville Senior Center, 310 W. Main St.
- Westerville City Hall Lobby, 21 S. State St.
- Westerville Utility Billing/Recreation Building, 64 E. Walnut St.
The guide features programs that take place from January 2019 through mid-March 2019 with some classes beginning December 2018. Registration will be as follows:
- Online Resident Registration - Friday, December 7 at 12 p.m.
- In-person Resident Registration - Saturday, December 8 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Online Open Registration - Sunday, December 9 at 12 p.m.
- In-person Open Registration - Monday, December 10 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Class registration for Older Adults (Senior Center members) will be held at the Westerville Community Center on Saturday, December 8. Monday In-Person registration will continue to be held at the Senior Center.