REGISTRATION AND RESIDENCY STATUS UPDATE
Before Westerville residents register for programs in 2019, proof of residency must be verified to receive the discounted resident rate. Parks and Recreation has rolled out a more convenient way to confirm your residency (if you have Westerville utilities) moving forward. Learn more HERE.
A new edition of the Westerville Community Recreation Guide is now available for the spring quarter.
Guides will be mailed to City of Westerville residents the after March 1.
The online publication may be accessed above or you may pick up a hard copy at the following locations beginning Friday, March 8:
- Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave.
- Westerville Visitors and Convention Bureau, 20 W. Main St.
- Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, 99 Commerce Park Dr.
- Westerville Public Library, 126 S. State St.
- Westerville Senior Center, 310 W. Main St.
- Westerville City Hall Lobby, 21 S. State St.
- Westerville Utility Billing/Recreation Building, 64 E. Walnut St.
The guide features programs that take place from March through May with some classes extending into June. Registration will be as follows:
- Online Resident Registration - Friday, March 15 at 12 p.m.
- In-person Resident Registration - Saturday, March 16 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Online Open Registration - Sunday, March 17 at 12 p.m.
- In-person Open Registration - Monday, March 18 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Class registration for Older Adults (Senior Center members) will be held at the Westerville Community Center on Saturday, March 16. Monday In-Person registration will continue to be held at the Senior Center.