A new edition of the Westerville Community Recreation Guide will be mailed to residents the week of Nov. 25.
You may pick up a hard copy at the following locations after Dec. 3 (while supplies last):
- Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave.
- Westerville Visitors and Convention Bureau, 20 W. Main St.
- Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, 99 Commerce Park Dr.
- Westerville Public Library, 126 S. State St.
- Westerville Senior Center, 310 W. Main St.
- Westerville City Hall Lobby, 21 S. State St.
- Westerville Utility Billing/Recreation Building, 64 E. Walnut St.
The guide features programs that take place from December through March with some classes extending into April. Registration for winter programs will be as follows:
- Thursday, Dec. 12, Noon - This is a special Senior Center registration date for members to register for classes in the Older Adult section of the guide only.
- Friday, Dec. 13, Noon - Online registration (Residents Only)
- Saturday, Dec. 14, 8 a.m. - In-Person registration at the Westerville Community Center or Senior Center (Residents Only)
- Sunday, Dec. 15, Noon - Online open registration (Residents and Non-Residents)
- Monday, Dec. 16, 8 a.m. - In-Person open registration (Residents and Non-Residents)
Register for classes online at www.westerville.org/registration.
Before Westerville residents register for programs, proof of residency must be verified to receive the discounted resident rate. Parks and Recreation has rolled out a more convenient way to confirm your residency (if you have Westerville utilities) moving forward. Learn more HERE.