A new edition of the Westerville Community Recreation Guide is now available for the fall quarter.
Guides will be mailed to City of Westerville residents the week of Aug. 13.
The online publication may be accessed above or you may pick up a hard copy at the following locations beginning Monday, Aug. 20:
- Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave.
- Westerville Visitors and Convention Bureau, 20 W. Main St.
- Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, 99 Commerce Park Dr.
- Westerville Public Library, 126 S. State St.
- Westerville Senior Center, 310 W. Main St.
- Westerville City Hall Lobby, 21 S. State St.
- Westerville Utility Billing/Recreation Building, 64 E. Walnut St.
The guide features programs that take place from late Aug. through early Dec. Registration will be as follows:
- Online Resident Registration - Friday, Aug. 24 at 12 p.m.
- In-person Resident Registration - Saturday, Aug. 25 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Online Open Registration - Sunday, Aug. 26 at 12 p.m.
- In-person Open Registration - Monday, Aug. 27 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Class registration for Older Adults (Senior Center members) will be held at the Westerville Community Center on Saturday, Aug. 25. Monday In-Person registration will continue to be held at the Senior Center.