The latest edition of the Westerville Community Recreation Guide was mailed to residents the week of Feb. 24.
You may pick up a hard copy at the following locations (while supplies last):
- Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave.
- Westerville Visitors and Convention Bureau, 20 W. Main St.
- Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, 99 Commerce Park Dr.
- Westerville Public Library, 126 S. State St.
- Westerville Senior Center, 310 W. Main St.
- Westerville City Hall Lobby, 21 S. State St.
- Westerville Utility Billing/Recreation Building, 64 E. Walnut St.
The guide features programs that take place from March through May. Registration for spring programs begins:
- Thursday, March 12, Noon - This is a special Senior Center registration date for members to register for classes in the Older Adult section of the guide only.
- Friday, March 13, Noon - Online registration (Residents Only)
- Saturday, March 14, 8 a.m. - In-Person registration at the Westerville Community Center or Senior Center (Residents Only)
- Sunday, March 15, Noon - Online open registration (Residents and Non-Residents)
- Monday, March 16, 8 a.m. - In-Person open registration (Residents and Non-Residents)
Register for classes online at www.westerville.org/registration.
Before Westerville residents register for programs, proof of residency must be verified to receive the discounted resident rate. Parks and Recreation has rolled out a more convenient way to confirm your residency (if you have Westerville utilities) moving forward. Learn more HERE.