The online publication may be accessed above or you may pick up a hard copy at the following locations beginning Monday, August 14:
- Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave.
- Westerville Visitors and Convention Bureau, 20 W Main St
- Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, 99 Commerce Park Dr.
- Westerville Public Library, 126 S. State St.
- Westerville Senior Center, 310 W Main St.
- Westerville City Hall Lobby, 21 S. State St.
- Westerville Utility Billing/Recreation Building, 64 E. Walnut
The guide features programs that take place from September - December. Registration will be as follows:
- Online Resident Registration - Friday, Aug 25 at 12 p.m.
- In-person Resident Registration - Saturday, Aug 26 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Online Open Registration - Sunday, Aug 27 at 12 p.m.
- In-person Open Registration - Monday, Aug 28 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.