A new edition of the Westerville Community Recreation Guide is now available for the fall quarter.
The online publication may be accessed above or you may pick up a hard copy at the following locations after August 18 (while supplies last):
- Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave.
- Westerville Visitors and Convention Bureau, 20 W. Main St.
- Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, 99 Commerce Park Dr.
- Westerville Public Library, 126 S. State St.
- Westerville Senior Center, 310 W. Main St.
- Westerville City Hall Lobby, 21 S. State St.
- Westerville Utility Billing/Recreation Building, 64 E. Walnut St.
The guide features programs that take place from September through November with some classes extending into December. Registration for fall programs will be as follows:
- Thursday, August 22, Noon - This is a special Senior Center registration date for members to register for classes in the Older Adult section of the guide only.
- Friday, August 23, Noon - Online registration (Residents Only)
- Saturday, August 24, 8 a.m. - In-Person registration at the Westerville Community Center or Senior Center (Residents Only)
- Sunday, August 25, Noon - Online open registration (Residents and Non-Residents)
- Monday, August 26, 8 a.m. - In-Person open registration (Residents and Non-Residents)
Register for classes online at www.westerville.org/registration.
Before Westerville residents register for programs, proof of residency must be verified to receive the discounted resident rate. Parks and Recreation has rolled out a more convenient way to confirm your residency (if you have Westerville utilities) moving forward. Learn more HERE.