The Westerville Champion program provides recognition of outstanding citizens whose service and activities significantly enhanced the quality of life in Westerville.
- Outstanding Individual(s) Acknowledges the sustained and lasting contribution that has been made by individual(s) to the City of Westerville, State of Ohio and/or Nation.
- Historical Event, Person, or Place Preserves and honors the history of Westerville, it's founders, or other historical figures.
- Benefit/Organization Acknowledgement Major gift, acknowledges the significant benefit of a donation.
Citizens must meet the following qualifications to apply for this Recognition:
- Visionary and Community Role Model
- Exemplary Leadership in Westerville Community
- Forever Changed or Improved Community
- Lasting Impression evident in Future Generations
- Significantly Impacted Local History and Quality of Life
- Resident of Westerville at time of Accomplishment
Interested in nominating? Fill in this form and return it to the Champions of Westerville, Westerville Parks & Recreation Department, Administration Office, 350 N. Cleveland Ave. Westerville, Ohio 43082